Wednesday 19 March 2014

Little Mathis


Hello people,

I hope you're doing well. With all the things I have been up to, I almost forgot I had to update my blog and other websites. I updated my Behance Portfolio last night (at least partly) and now it's time to put some materials on this blog. 


Some time ago, I did the shoot of a little baby boy. His name is Mathis and his parents had ordered a shoot to do a beautiful family portrait as well as some creative shots of their boy in different themes. They wanted to do a calendar  I proposed we applied an idea I had seen somewhere on the web. It was that of a woman who would photograph her baby boy when he was asleep, creating different decors from fabrics of all colour. I sure as hell did not pull something as great as her, but we tried with Mathis and his parents. We disguised him as a pilot since his dad works on a plane; he was also pictured as a little chef, as a bookish little man, as a DJ for his dad's love of music, as a traveler in the desert to evoke his parents' love for travels, as a Parisian as a "clin d'oeil" to his French family; in Chinese outfit to remind us of his Chinese heritage; and we did a few other things too. But here are my favourites:










    




  










I hope you like the pictures as much as I enjoyed the shoot with this beautiful baby boy and his family. It's truly the most satisfying thing to shoot a family and babies! No wonder we go crazy for babies! (Well not all of us, but you know, what I mean!)

Have a great day.

1 comment :