Saturday 8 February 2014

Updates

Hey guys,


I just wanted to follow up my previous post quickly with an update of what is coming up on my Facebook page soon. A couple of weeks ago, I met and shot this handsome guy called Davide (pronounce the E at the end please). When I asked him to shoot with me, I was captivated by his face. It's not the usual face you see everyday. So I prepared a shoot for him, but the initial idea was dropped and I had to improvise something very quickly the weekend before the shoot. So this is the first image from the shoot:


Last thing, I hope you have already taken a look at the series of pictures  I did with Eve Isambourg in January. That girl is a stunner who is always so natural and fresh and shooting her was pure delight. I hope you will like the pictures. Here is a glimpse:








Stay tune for more!





No comments :

Post a Comment